GARDEN INSPIRED GOODNESS
We grow beautiful scented seasonal flowers alongside nature.
If you like your flowers to have personality, beauty and scent you’ll love flowers from The Pickery.
Our flowers are hand-grown with special care and attention. We pick the flowers fresh to arrange into simple bunches and garden-inspired bouquets.
We supply flowers for everyday, special occasions, weddings and funerals.
All our flowers are individual so your flowers are completely unique. You can collect from us or we deliver to Upper and Lower Hutt.
BUY FLOWERS SOWN & GROWN IN KAITOKE, UPPER HUTT, WELLINGTON
TAKE YOUR PICK
simple and beautiful hand-tied
posies and bunches
elegant garden-style bouquets
and arrangements in a vase
bundles of flowers and foliage to make your own arrangements
bucketfuls of flowers to create floral displays for events and parties
Picked fresh to order in peak condition
Air-dried naturally to be everlasting
- You can order flowers to collect from our garden gate flower shed any day.
- Fresh bunches and posies are available in the flower shed for sale on Friday and Saturday, you can pay by cash or bank transfer. Shed opens 0900 until sold out. If you are making a special trip it’s worth pre-ordering your flowers to pick up at your convenience.
- We deliver our weekly flowers to Upper Hutt on Friday mornings and special gift bouquets by arrangement (delivery charges apply)
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to find out what flowers are available
- Subscribe to our e-letter to be the first to hear about special offers and events.
What’s happening in the garden
Follow our flowers across the seasons on Instagram
STYLE YOUR SPECIAL DAY TO SUIT YOU
We think wedding flowers should be as individual as you. We pick what’s freshest and at their best from our gardens for your special day so you get truly natural, seasonal and beautiful flowers hand-crafted to be naturalistic, romantic and as unique as you.
gatherings & Retreats
Immerse Yourself in the garden
We welcome visitors to our gardens for workshops, gatherings and retreats. These are an opportunity to wander, to pick flowers and learn in small groups.
Our workshop calendar means you can visit our garden across the seasons and cut flowers at peak flowering. We are not open to the public for visits except through our garden gatherings and retreats.
Circle of Flowers
Sign up to be more involved in what's happening at The Pickery. You'll get regular news with special offers on flowers and invitations to events only open to our special flower friends.